CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashytheblue said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fa-cup-final-tickets-man-city-v-wigan-man-city-end-x-2-/251273059376?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET&hash=item3a810a9c30

is he having a laugh, i dont think it will be on for long ;)

Nice when fellow blues look to take a profit from others................ hope they go nuclear and they are left with a massive final value fee and no buyer

Couldn't resist:

I have 2 tickets for FA Cup Man City end. Row 39 Seat 140 and 141 Block 116 Entrance C. I paid £174. Please text me on 07786994921 unable to take phone calls as at work.
Cheers

Seasoncard holder for 33 years but used mine to get my eldest 2 lads in.

If anyone has 1 adult and 2 juniors in City end pref under £65.

I know its a long shot but faint heart never won a fair maiden and all that....can come to collect tonight with cash.

WIGAN END TICKET AVAILABLE. WAS BOUGHT FOR £55 FROM WIGAN FAN BUT IT HAS £65 PRINTED ON.IT IS A CONCESSION TICKET. BOUGHT AS A CONTINGENCY FOR DAUGHTER WHO MISSED OUT IN 2011, BUT MANAGED TO GET HER ONE FROM CITY. PM IF INTERESTED. £ 50 CASH. FRANK

Looking for one for the final please. Can meet tonight anywhere in Manc or even north west and will be travelling down tomorrow also so can meet around Wembely. PM me for details, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.