CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Club wembley tickets sat together in block 102. Must be able to collect from Bristol tonight £220 for the pair. Please only message me if you want the tickets.

Still looking for one ticket anywhere in the city end tomorrow, currently in Denton But can pick up anywhere tonight in Manchester.

rob2001 said:
Still looking for one ticket anywhere in the city end tomorrow, currently in Denton But can pick up anywhere tonight in Manchester.
Hi Rob

Father in law taken ill today in hospital no chance for tomorrow ticket to sell block 538 £100 to cover what he paid for ticket and travel costs , over in Urmston if u want to pick up later

Cheers
Chris (genuine blue)
Text me if u want it to arrange meet up

Looking for 2 tickets either City or Wigan end.

Either local to Denton or collection at Wembley would be preferable.

Let me know if possible.

Cheers.

Hi guys still desperately looking for two tickets in the city end. If anyone has would be great if could get in touch, can meet anywhere in london beforehand.
Thanks

Looking for a single ticket, anywhere in the City end. Can collect anywhere near Wembley before the game

Hi All

Just been given tickets here at work for tomorrow as some clients cannot/don't want to go and I am the only football fan in the office!

There are 8 all together, 5 @ £85 and 3 @ £65.

Blocks are 526 for the 5 together and 525 for the 3 together.

Tickets say County FA - Wigan Athletic on them but I have been told that they are neutral as they were for clients??

All are available for face value, just want to see them all get used as they will go to waste otherwise.

PM me if interested

In London from 6 tonight and will be about tomorrow to meet if anyone wants to pick up

Cheers

All now sold!!

Lot of happy blues about London now!!

Cheers

Sold a £115 ticket on here last night as I managed to get 2 seats together for me and my brother now I have my brothers ticket to sell as the buyer cannot get on our coach, so I have 1 £65 ticket, £85 was paid so would like to recoup that, but willing to except face value if must, block 541, in Wythenshawe, can pick up tonight, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.