CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need 3 tickets for final, they don't need to be together but bonus if they are. 10 of us are going down together and 3 have no chance on current point scheme. Please help ! Will collect from anywhere

ANY WEMBLEY FINAL SPARES. WILLING TO COMMIT EARLY AND I WILL PICK UP AND PAY AS SOON AS THE TICKET IS PURCHASED. I AM NOT ON THE CUP SCHEME.WILL TAKE ANY TICKET.HELP OUT A FELLOW BLUE OR IF YOU ARENT GOING AND QUALIFY ID USE YOUR CARD.THANKS.PM ME

1 seat needed for final please.....PM me will pick up.....many thanks

We will FLY 12,000 miles and return another 12,000 miles in hope that some kind person has 2 tickets spare for sale in exchange for friendship for life and FREE BED & BREAKFAST any time you come to Adelaide or the Gold Coast - Australia. If anyone can help Downunder lifelong Blues then PM me. Stuart.

getyourheaddown said:
We will FLY 12,000 miles and return another 12,000 miles in hope that some kind person has 2 tickets spare for sale in exchange for friendship for life and FREE BED & BREAKFAST any time you come to Adelaide or the Gold Coast - Australia. If anyone can help Downunder lifelong Blues then PM me. Stuart.

right enough now, you've posted this shit in every forum bar the mod forum. there are many many blue needing tickets and they don't spam the fuck out of this place. we get it, you want a ticket.

Would be after a ticket for the final........ I have bought quite a few tickets from lads here before so they can vouch for me. I'll obviously be at the back of the qew, but anyone who has a spare please give me a PM.

Ive got a train ticket for sale on the 10.15 out of Piccadilly and the much hated 9pm train i've decided to drive as i have to back in Manchester that night and cannot risk missing the 9pm.
If anybody wants them let me know and i'm open to offers i understand people might not want the 9pm ticket but you know someone might want a route just there.

PM ME.

Never actually posted in this section (and usually spend a lot of time laughing at those with like 3 or 4 posts who actually do).

Anyway I've got 3,720 points and my dad has a bit less than that, so we're unlikely to get tickets.

If anybody has 2 spare or isn't using theirs then if you see my post among all the 'I'll fly over and buy you a dog which make you breakfast' and 'I'm the biggest fan ever who just happens to have 30 posts all in the tickets and travel forum' then let me know.

If not, it's okay. I hope those who are going enjoy the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.