CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleJoeMac82 said:
I'm throwing my name in the hat now! After the one , any category will do. Obv. will be greatly appreciated, an if it's not asking too much, City end please!!
Bump

I will try again , I know where there is a ticket going spare in the wigan end . If anyone is interested p m me . I am trying to help out another blue , I have also posted this on another City forum so if you are interested p m me a s a p .

Two tickets required sat together please.
Big ask but god loves a trier !

Any cat whatsoever but in City end please.
Been offered many in the Wigan end but don't see the point of watching the match covered in't pie crumbs and gesticulating in a non bobbing non swaying nil weaving zipped up n nil by mouth stoney faced non emotional way.
Instant cash and will travel anywhere to collect.

Last chance saloon before throwing myself at the mercy of the
wembley touts. Happy days eh.

Pm me if you can help
Adios and thanks.

Looking for a lower tier (£85) ticket with cash plus my top tier (£45) in return....

Our kid is in the lower tier and I'd like the chance to find him and watch the game (before anybody feels the need to mention that I am unlikely to get an adjacent seat, I am fully aware of that)

Also interested in a swap the other way i.e. my Brother's lower tier for a top tier with a cash value in the other direction

looking for 2 together anywhere in the stadium, anybody who can help please pm me asap!! criteria didnt drop low enough for me! one more day i would of been sorted.

cheers blues

Now fixed up.
Massive thank you to all who offered assistance on here.

Good luck to all those still searching.

Adios
Taxi;

I have one spare £85 one lad cant make it due to work (and the sack if he goes told hime just to phone in sick and not ask!!)

Lower tier block 116 (extra allocation bit I think) PM me a mobile BUT it needs sorting today or tonight (I am at the match and town before hand) as I dont want to be messing around on Saturday

Face value of course £85 I dont want any swaps etc we are all sorted

Cheers PS Blues only !!!

Tickets gone too many PMs to reply to you all sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.