CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tamsie said:
I have one spare £85 one lad cant make it due to work (and the sack if he goes told hime just to phone in sick and not ask!!)

Lower tier block 116 (extra allocation bit I think) PM me a mobile BUT it needs sorting today or tonight (I am at the match and town before hand) as I dont want to be messing around on Saturday

Face value of course £85 I dont want any swaps etc we are all sorted

Cheers PS Blues only !!!
Pm sent

One ticket in Wigan end available due to me now getting a ticket in City end. Block 523 Row7. £85.00 face value ticket which i paid alot more for but will be happy to sell for face value.

PM me if interested

Big Green Coach have extra coaches from Manchester to Wembley (returning after the final whistle)

Return price is only £31 when you use this discount code: bgcmcfc

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/product/affview/Manchestertowembley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/product/ ... rtowembley</a>

tamsie said:
I have one spare £85 one lad cant make it due to work (and the sack if he goes told hime just to phone in sick and not ask!!)

Lower tier block 116 (extra allocation bit I think) PM me a mobile BUT it needs sorting today or tonight (I am at the match and town before hand) as I dont want to be messing around on Saturday

Face value of course £85 I dont want any swaps etc we are all sorted

Cheers PS Blues only !!!

PM'd you, at the game tonight so can pay you if not gone

Hey blues, I have one adult £85 and one concession £75 next to one another for sale. Let me know if anyone is interested. I want to sell both together ideally.

bugsyblue said:
Hey blues, I have one adult £85 and one concession £75 next to one another for sale. Let me know if anyone is interested. I want to sell both together ideally.

pm sent

Sorted with a ticket ... Buzzin ,,,,, but my cousin has 2 now in Manchester got them of his mate in the academy PM IF INTRESTED I give u his number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.