CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueCodHead said:
Still available - anybody?

I have 2 tickets in level 2 block 239 row 14 sat together, club wembley City End behind the goal

These are face value of £129 + wembley stadium service charge total £148.35 each ticket, total £296.70

I'm in the north west and won't be at the game so you will need to collect (i may be able to deliver) anytime today or Friday.

Includes programme voucher with ticket - no replica shirts but you can have club colours in club wembley.

Have these been sold?

nij said:
nij said:
due to a certain dickhead I now have a spare you can chose a £115 ticket + £2.50 booking which I would rather like to keep or an £85 + £2.50 ticket - guaranteed PM me by Friday morning as I live in spain and leave Friday

can those that have contacted please do so again this will go tonight seems my pms are going nowhere e mail is philholme@btinternet.com

ticket has now gone to feedthegoat84

Janster said:
I have one spare ticket cat 1 in block 140 (city end).- been let down.

face was £115 - PM me. will need picking up from Stockport. ASAP

Cheers Jan.

bump.

NOW SOLD THANKS

Hi blues, I posted on the other day that I had 2 adults sat together, I wasn't trying it on and simply didn't know I had to state the category and price so I'm sorry to the people who pm'd me. I am re listing now, first to pm gets the tickets. They are £85 tickets entrance M block 132 row 9 seat 288. There is also a booking fee of £5 on the 2 tickets.

Cheers

I have a £115 in 123 opposite the tunnel i really cant afford it so looking to swap for a cheap shit seat in the gods and cash....can collect tomorrow

Got 2 £65 tickets together in city`s end block 533 row 12 face value. PM me if interested, no time wasters please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.