Cup final tickets

foley87 said:
rassclot said:
i went for my lad's ticket this morning, arriving at the ground at 4.45 am with about 120 people in front of me. i got the ticket at 10 am. judging by the sequence numbers of people across the barriers, by the time the ticket office opened there must have been close on 1000 in the queue.

when i got served there were only the front few rows of category 2 left so i settled for block 543 row 13 in category 3. it seems most of what was left were category 4.

at least all 10 ticket windows were open today. full marks to the girl on window 6 who was turning round her customers really fast.

must of been near me i was126. big guy glassed red and black scarf on

anyway i got one bottom tier 136. over the moon with that
i heard someone say that number 1 in todays queue was there at 11.30 last night. if i had to wait til tomorow, id be looking at a similar time to that.

yes, i saw you. i was the tired looking bloke in the city padded jacket & scarf. glad you got sorted.

i'm rapidly losing hope of getting a ticket tomorrow, anyone think there will be some left?

The Colonel said:
Balti said:
Really? I was told £48 only left 15 mins ago...he was a right unhelpful barsteward though

Hard to know what the truth is but got a £65er at about 11.30am??
Still 65 ones left as I've finally just got one!!! Get in!! To all those still trying stick in there!! Still won't get too giddy til I've got the actual ticket in my hand!!

LittleJoeMac82 said:
The Colonel said:
Hard to know what the truth is but got a £65er at about 11.30am??
Still 65 ones left as I've finally just got one!!! Get in!! To all those still trying stick in there!! Still won't get too giddy til I've got the actual ticket in my hand!!

Hehe nice one bud! Me and you got through around the same time. Finally got through. Finally sorted. :)

Thanks for the advice lads.

started phoning at 9am - got through after about 5 mins of engaged tone - then had to wait about 10 mins on hold - secured 2 tickets in Block 545, Row 5? for £65 each ( girl said all lower tier tickets had sold out!!??!!)

cannot understand why anyone would queue for hours in the middle of night when you could phone up and have it all sorted in under half an hour without leaving your house?

Top of the city store on satday morning where you get your shirts printed that's the call centre. There were 3 girls answering the phones , and on big telleys that you can see is the number of called and what time they are holding you for . Trust me from what I could see the girls were working their socks off for us so if you do get through thank them

Got a £65'er at about 11:25, had the choice of front 4 rows or upper tier so went for the upper option. Got there at about 5:50/6:00 and was 344 in the queue but it had gone way past 700 when i was leaving, wouldn't surprise me if they're all gone by the end of today.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
i rang at 8.50am and got through at just after 9.00am and got my ticket - must have been lucky !

I rang at 8.50 but got through at 8.55. Told me to piss off. 2 and a half hours later eventually got there again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.