Cup scheme...How it works?

I had a weird one on Wednesday

On all cup schemes. Got to my seat and somebody's sat in it. I politely told him it was my seat (thank god I politely asked). He wasn't for budging... then showed me his ticket which showed my seat

Checked my digital ticket and it was the next seat on the row in front, which is somebodys elses seaon ticket seat but thankfully didn't show up. Its a mess at the moment

They usually budge me down about half a dozen rows from Row P to Row H. There was one game they moved me to Block 108.

Often though, the Heineken or MasterCard seats that are usually where I sit, aren’t even taken so I just move back up to my usual seat on Row P
I’m also one of the displaced people of 105 from a few rows behind you, every year they try to stick me on the front rows, I normally end up having to call them up and move to another block

If you're on the cup scheme and your ticket isn't used - they don't take you off the scheme do they?

I know they didn't used to, but panicked a bit today when mum asked me.

I always hate missing matches, and we're always on domestic cup schemes, but mum is ill with an infected leg ulcer on top of her regular health issues, and i have fever and cough and neck lumps (hosp check on those next week) and huge case of hives (itch itch) so couldn't do it.

Had no one to give them to (they're physical plastic seasoncards), so am just looking for reassurance that it doesn't count against you by the club. Can't help being ill :( Been really struggling the last few days, thought yesterday i might give it a go today to get me out (as it;s not covid) but woke up with a temp of 40.0 and shiverring. So, no.

(was going to start a new thread for it but when about to post the forum put up suggestions, so i put it in here)

If you're on the cup scheme and your ticket isn't used - they don't take you off the scheme do they?

I know they didn't used to, but panicked a bit today when mum asked me.

I always hate missing matches, and we're always on domestic cup schemes, but mum is ill with an infected leg ulcer on top of her regular health issues, and i have fever and cough and neck lumps (hosp check on those next week) and huge case of hives (itch itch) so couldn't do it.

Had no one to give them to (they're physical plastic seasoncards), so am just looking for reassurance that it doesn't count against you by the club. Can't help being ill :( Been really struggling the last few days, thought yesterday i might give it a go today to get me out (as it;s not covid) but woke up with a temp of 40.0 and shiverring. So, no.
As long as you paid for the ticket you are ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.