Cup scheme...How it works?

Anyone got their Champions League cup scheme points yet?
Could do with mine to get over the next whole thousand in case it makes a difference for Spurs away when they go on sale.

Anyone got their Champions League cup scheme points yet?
Could do with mine to get over the next whole thousand in case it makes a difference for Spurs away when they go on sale.
Not yet. Seems to be a bit random when they decide to add cup scheme points.
My League Cup scheme points for this season were added five days after we lost at Newcastle so based on that, it should be soon but it’s anyone’s guess if that will definitely be the case.

Not yet. Seems to be a bit random when they decide to add cup scheme points.
My League Cup scheme points for this season were added five days after we lost at Newcastle so based on that, it should be soon but it’s anyone’s guess if that will definitely be the case.
Could be wrong but I was under the assumption they are added on once our participation in the tournament is over. Makes sense too otherwise you would have others cancelling the scheme or making sure the card connected with payments was empty if they just wanted the points and couldn’t attend the game.

Could be wrong but I was under the assumption they are added on once our participation in the tournament is over. Makes sense too otherwise you would have others cancelling the scheme or making sure the card connected with payments was empty if they just wanted the points and couldn’t attend the game.
That’s correct.
It’s just the question of exactly when the points are added once we exit a cup competition. There doesn’t appear to be a definitive timeframe when that happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.