Cup scheme payments.

got my dortmund ticket sorted but not villa , with the villa game only being 6 days away i am concerned the club wont sort it.

Money taken, email confirmation received, had a separate email apologizing for the delay. I could see online that my seat was always reserved so wasn't too bothered, i just like to know when companies take money off me. An apology was a nice touch though.

Just had FA Cup payments taken. My son, who has just turned 16, has been charged the 16-21 price (£10) rather than the junior price (£1). I thought it was based on their age at the beginning of the season. I can't find anything in the terms and conditions. Does anyone know whether this is right?

west didsblue said:
Just had FA Cup payments taken. My son, who has just turned 16, has been charged the 16-21 price (£10) rather than the junior price (£1). I thought it was based on their age at the beginning of the season. I can't find anything in the terms and conditions. Does anyone know whether this is right?
A. Simple. For home Cup games and Away games the price you pay will depend on your age at the time the game takes place. So, for example, a junior who turns 16 during the season will pay the published price in the next category up (16-17).

Only just realised this is £20 for level 2. Had it in my head it was £15. Pricey for what it is and no cup scheme reduction.

Definately only jointing the champs league one next season.

west didsblue said:

There isn't a 16-21 band, it's either under 16, 16-17, 18-21, and adult !

pedigreeblue said:
west didsblue said:

There isn't a 16-21 band, it's either under 16, 16-17, 18-21, and adult !
From the OS Watford ticket info page
16-21s / Over 65s: £10

I've been charged too, please don't fook up this competition early on City, a good cup run could be our best bet this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.