Cup scheme payments.

was at the ground today sorting their fuck up on our villa tickets, i asked about dortmund payments and was told it will all be done by the end of today

blue b4 the moon said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Just spent half an hour in a queue then finally got through because we've not had the money took out, we've no email, no loyalty points or purchase confirmation. So obviously with them going on sale to blue members today we're worried they'd sell them on.

But the woman on the phone says theyre reserved, but she wouldnt take payment on the phone as she said that would pay twice, even though theyve not been paid for yet. And she said not to worry, they're reserved. So i said but we have nothing showing up, but then she just kept saying theyve not been paid for yet or gone through but they are reserved. And then cut us off!

So is that it? Do i trust them to process it the next 24 hours? And hope some proof shows up when i log in?! It all didn't make much sense to me. I've been in all the schemes for years and never had a problem.

Anyone else still having all this crap?

Just spent 45 mins getting through. Lady said some people had been missed on the first run and asked if I wanted to pay now rather than wait for the system to sweep agin. She assured me it wouldn't create a double payment...... So either you or I have been told crap!!!!! I await my bank statement. Fingers crossed.

Only one payment taken so far. Email arrived. All is well again in Mr Moons household.

Had money taken for villa but no confirming e-mail. Had £50 taken for BD and confirming mails for me and my 2 son's should it not be £65??
Bluedodd said:
Had no notification for either villa or BD and have not had money taken from my account. Am in the cup scheme and just rang the ticket office who assure me everything was OK, all me and my lads can do is try to get in next Tuesday. Last season e-mails were sent of streight away so you know you have the tickets.

Bluedodd said:
Had money taken for villa but no confirming e-mail. Had £50 taken for BD and confirming mails for me and my 2 son's should it not be £65??
Bluedodd said:
Had no notification for either villa or BD and have not had money taken from my account. Am in the cup scheme and just rang the ticket office who assure me everything was OK, all me and my lads can do is try to get in next Tuesday. Last season e-mails were sent of streight away so you know you have the tickets.

Discount for cup scheme members. My Dortmund ticket was £30 instead of £35 for being in the scheme.

Bluedodd said:
Bluedodd said:

£30 + £20 mate.

Money gone out for Dortmund email conformation received stating my normal seat details 5 minutes later email received ref Dortmund telling me to disregard the previous email as the seat details were wrong, new email to be sent soon.

Money for Villa went out two days before the Dortmund money but no conformation email received.

beano46 said:
Money gone out for Dortmund email conformation received stating my normal seat details 5 minutes later email received ref Dortmund telling me to disregard the previous email as the seat details were wrong, new email to be sent soon.

Money for Villa went out two days before the Dortmund money but no conformation email received.

People on L3 got the wrong Dortmund seat confirmation as they were sent a Dortmund confirmation with their new Villa seat instead of their Dortmund seat which would be where they sit normally.

If you sit in L1 or L2 you'll keep your seat for Villa but I suspect it's a system error so everyone has had their Villa seat in a Dortmund confirmation, obviously it doesn't matter to you unless you have to move for Dortmund due to UEFA regs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.