Cup Schemes

No problem, I'm in a similar position in that I live a good distance away, I only join FAC and ECL schemes, as LC you can usually get a ticket if we get to the final, just by being a season card holder.
May do the same and possibly forego a couple of PL games - much easier now to sell tickets on TE of course. Thanks again.

IIRC, unlike at City the rag S/T holders didn't opt-in to the scheme, it was compulsory to buy the CL (when they qualified) and FA Cup home tickets.
Yeah thanks - thought it was something like that - the twats have saved a fortune since they have been shit

I've signed up for all 3 for the first time always do fa and league cups, I got ticket for chumps league final by the skin of my teeth mainly due to some very kind people on here, I don't want to chance not getting one for next year if we're good enough to get there.

Cheeky gits had enrolled me on all 3 schemes, despite dropping Carabao last year.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Yeah definitely check. City have put people in or pulled people out when they’d wanted the opposite.

Some were pulled out of the CL Cup Scheme without their knowledge just before the semi against Madrid and then couldn’t get a ticket (something to do with City changing the DD, not even the ST holder!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.