Curry

r.soleofsalford said:
wayne71 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
my mate has a place in mandrah where he stays for about 5 months a year, he reckons what he misses in indian cuisine is made up for by having fantastic seafood restaurants even though everywhere shuts at 9 pm

Aye its lovely down there but he's right the whole of WA closes by 9pm!

he keeps asking me to go but the flight going to hong kong are bad enough i cant sleep unless i`m flat on my back.

I hate flying but I didnt find it too bad and even my dad who is 76 and has only been as far as spain before said it was surprisingly easy, give it a go mate its a beautiful place.

wayne71 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
wayne71 said:
Aye its lovely down there but he's right the whole of WA closes by 9pm!

he keeps asking me to go but the flight going to hong kong are bad enough i cant sleep unless i`m flat on my back.

I hate flying but I didnt find it too bad and even my dad who is 76 and has only been as far as spain before said it was surprisingly easy, give it a go mate its a beautiful place.

i may well do next year cheers

Tandoori chicken tikka medium heat, to you paphos that means fuck all heat, to normal folk...medium heat.

Basically as long as cardomen pods are not in every bite nor heat overpower any taste then most indian curry dishes are spot on bar the one with fresh tomatoes.

Mushroom based curry's are nice, as long as it has plenty of dead farm animal in it.

Chicken tikka sagwalla is a good one, loads of spinach and chillis in it.

You're a bunch of dirty bastards, and you're all going to catch bad cat aids.

Lamb Jalfrezi or a keema.

If you said korma you're in the wrong thread, the Vile Food thread is that way --->

Chicken tikka jalfrezi, chicken chilli balti, garlic chilli chicken. I should probably try more lamb curries but those are my favs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.