Customary Gary Neville analysis - Bang on

SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:
He said we should have been 12 points clear,hard to disagree......
12 points clear and on for 110 points??

15 points higher than any team has managed in history?

Fucking bollocks.

Well when was the last time that Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL had such a bad season in the same season AND the last time united had such a weak team? I dont remember it, this season was a one off, they sure as hell all wont be as weak next year thats for sure!

SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fucking bollocks.

In fairness, he was talking mostly about United's results against the likes of Spurs and Arsenal away.

its not over yet the red ****
he thinks it is but but we have to fight all the way to the end
also blackburn should give utd game tonight but looking at who the ref is its a long shot blackburn getting a point tonight

but let him talk the talk on air but i bet he's laughing at us

SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fucking bollocks.

Well, I've heard people saying we should be 15 points up when we had lost less than that in all season so yeah, it's possible :)

We should be few up though

Bojinov The Bull said:
SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fucking bollocks.

Well when was the last time that Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL had such a bad season in the same season AND the last time united had such a weak team? I dont remember it, this season was a one off, they sure as hell all wont be as weak next year thats for sure!

So you think that we should have broken the previous record by 15 points?

Absolute bollocks. Total dog shite.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fucking bollocks.

In fairness, he was talking mostly about United's results against the likes of Spurs and Arsenal away.
I don't follow Pam (and missed it as was feeding the dog), didn't Utd win both of those?

is this weak utd team the same utd team whos on course to beat there own prem points record??????

SWP's back said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
SWP's back said:

Fucking bollocks.

So you think that we should have broken the previous record by 15 points?

Absolute bollocks. Total dog shite.

-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 pm --

Pam said:
SWP's back said:

Fucking bollocks.

I don't follow Pam (and missed it as was feeding the dog), didn't Utd win both of those?

It sure is a load of rubbish.

If you had offered any team the same points we have right now they would have glady taken them and I'm sure they would think they would be top of the league and more than likely by a few points.

Bojinov The Bull said:
SWP's back said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fucking bollocks.

How on earth do you call this united team weak, they are on course to break their own points record. Going by that, this is the strongest united team ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.