Customary Gary Neville analysis - Bang on

Did he mention about de Jong? He was fuckin awful on Saturday. Told to do a job on sessegon and he tore him apart. Why he plays in home games and not the away games at everton/stoke etc is fuckin poor management!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm --<br /><br />Did he mention about de Jong? He was fuckin awful on Saturday. Told to do a job on sessegon and he tore him apart. Why he plays in home games and not the away games at everton/stoke etc is fuckin poor management!

de niro said:
mancity5 said:
de niro said:
he was a twat of a player but a winner, his knowledge of the game is second to none, better than the fuckwits like hanson.

get your blue goggles off.

NOPE

thats fine, thats allowed.

i understand the truth can hurt sometimes.

He was a twat for one reason, he played for them. Had he been our player he would have been a legend for his loyalty and commitment. Unlike other fuckers like Rooney and Ferdinand who seem all of a sudden to be United through and through, Neville is a red, has always been open and passionate about that and has never said anything different. I look at what he does now and after what i thought was a shaky start to his new job, he has done well and has rarely tried to stick the knife in to us, unlkike the Alan Greens, hansens, lawrensons, Pearce's, Keane's and Tylers of the world

Did he mention about de Jong? He was fuckin awful on Saturday. Told to do a job on sessegon and he tore him apart. Why he plays in home games and not the away games at everton/stoke etc is fuckin poor management!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Did he mention about de Jong? He was fuckin awful on Saturday. Told to do a job on sessegon and he tore him apart. Why he plays in home games and not the away games at everton/stoke etc is fuckin poor management!
You're keen.

I said, you're keen!

I had a little faith that we were still in it before United V Blackburn but now it's over, It's a chance missed for sure the rags haven't had Vidic all season and it's not the best team they have ever had either.

Gutted tonight hate losing anything to those scumbags.

jimharri said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
You're keen.

I said, you're keen!
Shit phone mate

Blue Mooner said:
This gary neville is a great pundit! F'kin boll*x! He is a rag, he delivers his analysis very well but dont tell me he will put his ragness behind him. he is and always will be biased as f*ck! You will never see him criticise the rag players and as the main pundit hearing him eulogise about his old pals makes me sick.

Do you honestly think any rag would praise the likes of say uwe rosler commentating on rag players week in week out.

To see supposed died in the wool blues agreeing with the analysis of a died in the wool rag beggars belief. If I was doing the analysis i could deliver it in a way that gave the impression of impartiality whilst constantly twisting the knife. That is exactly what neville is doing and yet blues are lapping up his analysis!!? Unbelievable.

grow up

Pam said:
There's no reason for the likes of Dzeko to be jaded. Yaya is a different matter.
Why? He played fewer games while away at the ACON than he would had he not gone!

Surrey Blue said:
Blue Mooner said:
This gary neville is a great pundit! F'kin boll*x! He is a rag, he delivers his analysis very well but dont tell me he will put his ragness behind him. he is and always will be biased as f*ck! You will never see him criticise the rag players and as the main pundit hearing him eulogise about his old pals makes me sick.

Do you honestly think any rag would praise the likes of say uwe rosler commentating on rag players week in week out.

To see supposed died in the wool blues agreeing with the analysis of a died in the wool rag beggars belief. If I was doing the analysis i could deliver it in a way that gave the impression of impartiality whilst constantly twisting the knife. That is exactly what neville is doing and yet blues are lapping up his analysis!!? Unbelievable.

grow up
You would despair at times. And we wonder where the ''bitters'' tag comes from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.