Customer points

charliebigspuds said:
are we turning into the club we have always ridiculed for shafting their fans?

Possibly....

Customer points?!? Oh dear.

1285249264muscle_perm1.jpg

its coming boys...its coming...full steam ahead for the ballot...in fairness it was called your customer number (season ticket)

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Because now, unlike in previous years, you can buy points (for 50quid) without attending extra games or being more loyal.

Don't agree, okay you get extra 'customer points' for going Platinum, all 190 of them, but you get 300 per cup scheme if you join at the same time. That means you get charged for a ticket and presumably go to the match, just as you would with your Platinum Seasoncard which then enables you to get 'customer' points quicker by 'buying' tickets for double the points when you previously couldn't get them because you didn't quite have enough points. So, you become more loyal because you attend more games because you can because you get extra 'customer points'...................?!!!!
Works for me, will be over 6000 points when I go Platinum and join the cup shemes. I'm at a time in my life when I can afford more away games and trips abroad, so the extra points help and I am sure as damn going to use them.
See you at the game............

I dont agree with being called a customer and that is the clubs choice but they cant do anything about charging higher prices. Offering loyalty/"customer" points for cash is an easy way of making money. Whether they planned to do this or not, they simply have to. We are falling below the revenue required for FFP and gaining an extra few million from Season tickets will help. If every season ticket holder opts for Platinum it earns the club an extra 1.8m. If every supporter offered Superbia (i believe 1000 were offered tickets but i may be wrong) accepted the option it would earn the club an extra 2.5m.

Unfortunately things like this are mini quick fixes that may need to be done.

The loyalty point system at city is a farce, for example we got 100 points for Leicester and villa at home in cup yet I only got 20 for goin to poznan!!! And my cup final points aInt on there yet either. Sadly I feel city are going the same way as that shit lot from Salford. Loyalty? Bull shit the club proved that by moving countless fans to form a failed family stand!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.