Customer Service

i been waiting for a lift pass. and today i
got through the post,,, Another bloody season ticket
work that one out if you can

city diehard said:
got to 65 minutes and the person has just hung up on me all I said was hello? fcukin joke city.

same here mate

1hour and 12 minutes waiting on hold onkly to be cut off as soon as I got through<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am --<br /><br />according to a letter I received last week if I don't update my card details by 5pm today I won't have my seats for Napoli and will be removed from the cup scheme!!!!

tried to do it in online but get a system error page - tried on 3 different computers and several browsers

really is shit - I feel like giving up and fuck it all off

el bee said:
Although it's no excuse it would be interesting to know the proportion of calls that are related to either queries that are answered on the website or people just flapping about something insignificant.
Just going off the posts on here I'd wager 60% of calls during the season fit into one of these two catagories.

To be fair, some things you can't do online. This would be one way of reducing wait times, make it possible to do more stuff online. Not easy though, to code up all the queries and possibilities that they deal with.

alib said:
city diehard said:
got to 65 minutes and the person has just hung up on me all I said was hello? fcukin joke city.

same here mate

1hour and 12 minutes waiting on hold onkly to be cut off as soon as I got through

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am --

according to a letter I received last week if I don't update my card details by 5pm today I won't have my seats for Napoli and will be removed from the cup scheme!!!!

tried to do it in online but get a system error page - tried on 3 different computers and several browsers

Just emailed danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk and aired my concerns and the situations I have just experienced along with the matter which I want him to deal with or delegate to someone.

city diehard said:
alib said:
city diehard said:

same here mate

1hour and 12 minutes waiting on hold onkly to be cut off as soon as I got through

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am --

according to a letter I received last week if I don't update my card details by 5pm today I won't have my seats for Napoli and will be removed from the cup scheme!!!!

Just emailed danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk and aired my concerns and the situations I have just experienced along with the matter which I want him to deal with or delegate to someone.

so have I about 2 mins ago!!!!!

I have never understood this, every time I have rang up MCFC I get someone on the phone within 5 minutes even when it's busy hmmmm

MrOblivious said:
I have never understood this, every time I have rang up MCFC I get someone on the phone within 5 minutes even when it's busy hmmmm

try ringing 0161 444 1894 , option 1 ,then option3 and see if you are still saying the same thing?

makes it worse when you have to put up with screaming lord such's commentaries from 2 years ago!... at least change the hold loop city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.