Cut Throat Shave

Clubber said:
mancmackem said:
There's a place in Ashton my mate was telling me about in work, he was impressed tbh.

I'll get you the name tomoz.

Cheers mate.

For those suggesting I am Rockafella, I'm not going to have one every day/week, its just for when special occasions come up. Never had one before, but heard they're great.

It is nice, a closer and more thorough job than you could do on your own. I've had a few in my time. I like wearing a massive beard, I get a barbers shave then because it'd take half an hour with a disposable razor.

I'd like to have a cut throat razor at home (just a plastic one where you can swap the blades) but never see them in the supermarkets.

Pearcey said:
Clubber said:
mancmackem said:
There's a place in Ashton my mate was telling me about in work, he was impressed tbh.

I'll get you the name tomoz.

Cheers mate.

For those suggesting I am Rockafella, I'm not going to have one every day/week, its just for when special occasions come up. Never had one before, but heard they're great.

It is nice, a closer and more thorough job than you could do on your own. I've had a few in my time. I like wearing a massive beard, I get a barbers shave then because it'd take half an hour with a disposable razor.

I'd like to have a cut throat razor at home (just a plastic one where you can swap the blades) but never see them in the supermarkets.

How strange... I wonder why not?

There is a place in Ashton on the same alley as Trifles that does a cut throat shave for about £12. Takes about 45 minutes though so make sure you have enough time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.