Cutting bread: horizontal or diagonal?

TangerineSteve17 said:
117 M34 said:
It depends on what is on it.

More important is that you need to flip one side of bread so that you get 1 of each type of crust in each half sandwich.

Please say you're joking.

He has to be. Everyone knows that the crusts have to match. Its one of the basic laws of the universe.

stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
117 M34 said:
It depends on what is on it.

More important is that you need to flip one side of bread so that you get 1 of each type of crust in each half sandwich.

He has to be. Everyone knows that the crusts have to match. Its one of the basic laws of the universe.

No way. If the crusts match then the 2 halves of the sandwich will taste different. It's got to be symmetrical.

Also, the straight edge crust doesn't taste as good as the curved crust so 1 half of your sandwich won't be as nice as the other.

117 M34 said:
stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

No way. If the crusts match then the 2 halves of the sandwich will taste different. It's got to be symmetrical.

Also, the straight edge crust doesn't taste as good as the curved crust so 1 half of your sandwich won't be as nice as the other.

That's the whole point! Contrary to you, I save the bottom part crust butties til last, because they're the nicest. You've got it all wrong.

In every meal, you save the best til last. If it's all the same then you can't do that. Sort it out.

A proper butty for men

bacon-butty3.jpg

A sandwich for the ladies or southerners.

[bigimg]http://www.bigfatsandwich.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/bacon-butty1.jpg[/bigimg]

117 M34 said:
stony said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

You're clearly mad.

TangerineSteve17 said:
117 M34 said:
stony said:

That's the whole point! Contrary to you, I save the bottom part crust butties til last, because they're the nicest. You've got it all wrong.

In every meal, you save the best til last. If it's all the same then you can't do that. Sort it out.

There is no quality control in your sandwich if some of it is better than other bit.

So, if you had steak and chips, you would eat all the chips and leave the steak and eat it on its own?
What if you get full part way through your meal and can't finish the best bit?
How do you eat a full English? Surely your method would cause all sorts of problems.

117 M34 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
117 M34 said:

There is no quality control in your sandwich if some of it is better than other bit.

So, if you had steak and chips, you would eat all the chips and leave the steak and eat it on its own?
How do you eat a full English? Surely your method would cause all sorts of problems.

1. I wouldn't leave the full steak til last no, but my last mouthful would be steak sure.
2. If i'm feeling full I make sure I eat the thing I like the taste of the best last.
3. Bread is my favourite, so I would eat the toast last.

Bang! Simples.

The quality control thing is interesting though. But people live their lives the way I eat. They work all week (the bad) and have fun at weekend (the good) What do you do? Enjoy your job or something?

TangerineSteve17 said:
117 M34 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

1. I wouldn't leave the full steak til last no, but my last mouthful would be steak sure.
2. If i'm feeling full I make sure I eat the thing I like the taste of the best last.
3. Bread is my favourite, so I would eat the toast last.

Bang! Simples.

The quality control thing is interesting though. But people live their lives the way I eat. They work all week (the bad) and have fun at weekend (the good) What do you do? Enjoy your job or something?

Yeah I love it as it happens.
Anyway, using your idea, would you rather have a shit time half of your life and then a good time the other half or a steady rate of satisfied all of the time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.