Cutting bread: horizontal or diagonal?

Always horizontal. Although I do prefer them diagonal. But after years of dinner times on building sites, my butties are stuck that way. Diagonals do have a certain feminine look. I mean, like it or not, you've pissed around with the bread like a little fairy if you're cutting it corner to corner.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Always horizontal. Although I do prefer them diagonal. But after years of dinner times on building sites, my butties are stuck that way. Diagonals do have a certain feminine look. I mean, like it or not, you've pissed around with the bread like a little fairy if you're cutting it corner to corner.

Can you just imagine getting diagonal butties out on site? Oh the piss take :)

stony said:
I hate going into cafes and finding the bread cut diagonal. The butty spoiling bastards want locking up. Anyone who does this to their own bread is a definite wrong un, and probably interferes with badgers.

edited because of a brain fart
oh-shi.gif

TangerineSteve17 said:

Also work on building sites and the stick i'd get if my sarnies was horizontal would be untrue, i mention the word brew and the southern wimps take the piss.

BlueBearBoots said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Can you just imagine getting diagonal butties out on site? Oh the piss take :)

They'd soon stop the piss taking once they knew the contents were foie gras drizzled with piquant truffle oil.

ste1969 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Also work on building sites and the stick i'd get if my sarnies was horizontal would be untrue, i mention the word brew and the southern wimps take the piss.

You work in the south? And they all have triangle sandwiches? Silly bastards. Men are changing, this is proof.

Never diagonal, I'm not called Quentin FFS.

TangerineSteve17 said:
ste1969 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

You work in the south? And they all have triangle sandwiches? Silly bastards. Men are changing, this is proof.

ste1969 said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
ste1969 said:

All the twats down hear have them cut into triangles.... and always eat them with a bag of crisps.... weirdos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.