Cycling - hints, tips and routes

Just bought my first bike in about 25 years doc reckons I need some exercise, not running. She suggested cycling... so. I am nervous will have to practice somewhere quiet first before I go near traffic. My bike is a hybrid, not going on roads R mountains ..yet.

Have a look at the GCN shows on YouTube for some good tips. Mainly Road cycling but there is a mountain bike section too.

Cyclocross bikes are good fun too, decent on the roads but great for blasting through fields and tracks. I did Hamsterley on mine a couple of weeks ago so they can handle some punishment too.

Good one Today, Flixton to the Bridgy Canal down to Alty and pick up the TPT through Lymm and on to Latchford Locks, could do with the rain easing off a bit though, should take about 3 hrs

I'm looking into purchasing a new mountain bike but I'm not sure whether to go for duel suspension or just front suspension? Bike will be used mainly on the trial/track at clayton vale & other local trials. I have been using an old duel suspension bike but it's time to upgrade. Any help would be appreciated

Just found this thread, ordered my first mtb pick it up at weekend. Raring to get going on some of the routes on here. I'm 10 mins from Reddish Vale which looks like a good starting point.

I'm looking into purchasing a new mountain bike but I'm not sure whether to go for duel suspension or just front suspension? Bike will be used mainly on the trial/track at clayton vale & other local trials. I have been using an old duel suspension bike but it's time to upgrade. Any help would be appreciated
Hardtail should do you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.