D Kelly - talk sport - city debate afetr 7pm

how can people say 'were ruining football'? i mean it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny that argument

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Chid said:
CITYROBBO said:
mark in chester what a tosser calling city mediocre cheeky scouser!!

Jesus, call about the kettle calling the pot.

Whet the F**k have Everton actually achieved over the last 10 years

TIT

F all, Everton are 'stuck' in 5/6 spot and never progress, no ambition, never undestood why Moyes gets so many plaudits

you can't totally slag them off...an fa cup final is no progression is it?

FACup final is fine, but especially last season with Arsenal spluttering, then was the time to make inroads and they fell way short in the end...imagine fans in Spain or Italy singing the praises of a manager who manages 5 or 6th spot every season, from here we'd question it

Chid said:
Did not win it though did they, So no progress the losers name does not go on the trophy.

They beat the rags reserves on Penalties - wow well done Everton :)

your talking utter shit
if city got to the fa cup final (no matter if we lost) im pretty sure we'd all see it as progression from where we are now

Forzacitizens said:
how can people say 'were ruining football'? i mean it just doesn't stand up to scrutiny that argument

I agree mate andthis is why,
1) man u spend 30mill on the likes of rooney,berba,ferdiand
2)liverpool spend 26mill on torres
3)chelsea spend money 30million on shev,21million on swp,then lots of transfer fees of about 15million+
4)the likes of madrid who spend millions

what my point is that all these clubs spend all this money but as soon as a club like city come along everyone hates how we could be bigger and better than all the top 4 and big euope teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.