Daftest thing any rag has said to you?

RyantheBlue said:
Spindash said:
The best thing about rag threads are people whinging about them. "Oooh, aren't they supposed to be obsessed with us?"

This thread is hilarious. Don't read it if you don't want to.

Just think it gives 'em a bit of firepower when on BLUEMOON (A CITY forum) a good 50% of threads this morning are about the rags.. can't we just discuss our own club.. :S

We do. I would say that every club forum in the country has a fair few posts about that team's rivals. And they're usually the funniest ones. Especially when they come to say hello.

Spindash said:
RyantheBlue said:
Spindash said:
The best thing about rag threads are people whinging about them. "Oooh, aren't they supposed to be obsessed with us?"

This thread is hilarious. Don't read it if you don't want to.

Just think it gives 'em a bit of firepower when on BLUEMOON (A CITY forum) a good 50% of threads this morning are about the rags.. can't we just discuss our own club.. :S

We do. I would say that every club forum in the country has a fair few posts about that team's rivals. And they're usually the funniest ones. Especially when they come to say hello.

Fair enough then.
Might as well enjoy the fun,
"What time do United kick off" after they had already played and lost the semi-final against Everton.

2 classic quotes highlighting the intelligence and knowledge of utd fans and why they are so respected throughout the football community.

"Andy Cole is much better than Michael Owen so i cant understand why they keep playing Owen for England"

"united would shit on england in a match thats why I cant be arsed watching england they are shit"

true words of wisdom...

Rag fan at work YOU mean nothing to us anymore our derbys are now with Liverpool blue nose twat! I suppose thats why you have a banner about us in the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.