Apparently was AC Milan bound but that move broke down.
Yeah, even AC Milan pulled out of the deal, despite him being on a free. Tells us all we need to know if he is good enough to be a part of the best team in the world or not. I imagine he will end up in a club like Villa or a similar level team.

Nothing against the OP asking the question what we think though, its just fun to speculate! But I cant imagine we are so desperate we will settle with Kamada. Thats my opinion anyway :)

It does make you wonder why he hasn't been snapped up by now.

We're on a tour of Japan that's what really got me thinking about this guy again just a weird feeling, I've literally created this thread on a whim because we're on tour in Japan and he's a Japanese free agent haha... plus he's a good player who's had plenty of interest in him too without joining anyone which seems off.

So why is he Daichi Kamada still available? I'm still thinking about to the fact we do like our deals very privately, and sometimes when we complete them they come completely out of the blue, if Kamada enjoys a private simple life like a lot of Japanese people do, that could mean he's already got a club but stayed on holiday in Japan, how crazy would it be if our first press conference there in Japan we unveiled him? I know it sounds crazy but the Japs would go crazy for that PR move you never know.

Could it be the reason for no noise on Daichi Kamada's next club is because he's still in Japan on holiday, after Txiki has already worked his magic but told him to wait for us to unveil him once we get there?

Doubt it but it's all part of the fun

(:

We're on a tour of Japan that's what really got me thinking about this guy again just a weird feeling, I've literally created this thread on a whim because we're on tour in Japan and he's a Japanese free agent haha... plus he's a good player who's had plenty of interest in him too without joining anyone which seems off.

So why is he Daichi Kamada still available? I'm still thinking about to the fact we do like our deals very privately, and sometimes when we complete them they come completely out of the blue, if Kamada enjoys a private simple life like a lot of Japanese people do, that could mean he's already got a club but stayed on holiday in Japan, how crazy would it be if our first press conference there in Japan we unveiled him? I know it sounds crazy but the Japs would go crazy for that PR move you never know.

Could it be the reason for no noise on Daichi Kamada's next club is because he's still in Japan on holiday, after Txiki has already worked his magic but told him to wait for us to unveil him once we get there?

Doubt it but it's all part of the fun

(:
We signed a couple of Japanese players as part of the CFG and none of them really made it in the first team.

Last edited:
He wasn't available and no-one really knew he was a target. Same as no-one really knew Bernardo Silva actually was.
He wasn’t being used by BVB because he wouldn’t sign a new contract and his agent was offering him to clubs.
How can you say no one knew Bernardo Silva? He had just played a Champions League semifinal

He wasn’t being used by BVB because he wouldn’t sign a new contract and his agent was offering him to clubs.
How can you say no one knew Bernardo Silva? He had just played a Champions League semifinal
But we weren't heavily linked.

He wasn't available and no-one really knew he was a target. Same as no-one really knew Bernardo Silva actually was. Reuben Dias was fortunate as Benfica didn't qualify for the Champions League.
Akanji was available from the minute he refused an extension at BVB. Schlotterbeck had already been brought in as his replacement. Leicester were making a move for him before City swept in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.