Daily Express has been reading the transfer forum

jerichoy2j said:
spurs will never sell to us for any price

Yes they will. 30million will be enough too. Spurs are a selling club just like Arsenal. show them the money and you can take what you like

Consider our left side sorted if we sign these two,, forget the sweaty gamer's favourite Vertonghan and no more bleeding Kolarov. Baines was quality yesterday and if we can keep him fit then Bale needs no introduction. Use Bridge as part of the Baines deal and Bayor as part of the Bale deal.

Young said:
40m for a one-trick pony? I hope not...
Totally agree!!! He's a good player but no where near £40m!! £20m would be the most in my eyes. He spent the 2nd half of the season injured!! Baines though yes please!!

would be very happy with baines, but paying that much for bale is a bit of a joke tbh. right backs know exactly how to play him now, as was proved 2nd half of last season.

I would happily take Bale , but not for 40 million. For me he is overrated , yes he is quick and has a good left foot but I simply don't understand the hyper around him . 20 million is a realistic price for him , if we were to shell out 40 million , it should be on Modric . He would add more to the team than Bale would. But if Mancini feels Bale is the way forward , I will back him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.