Daily fail stoop to a new level of low...

Has anybody read the article by some twat called ian herbert in the independent, , mancini ready to go back to italy as crisis continues. how do they get away with it. we should do what baconface has done over the years, ban them.

Looks like the article has definitely been taken down. The Hart howler headline has been changed as well.

Maybe some paranoid person at the club had a word. Hope so anyway.

john blue said:
Has anybody read the article by some twat called ian herbert in the independent, , mancini ready to go back to italy as crisis continues. how do they get away with it. we should do what baconface has done over the years, ban them.

Well anyway if this is a crisis I can't wait to see what it will be like when we sort things out lol

moomba said:
oakiecokie said:
moomba said:
And this is where I have a problem.

Someone having a different opinion does not entitle you to take the piss IMO.

Not all the criticisms of the press are valid IMO, but some are and there is no need to paint every criticism of the press as paranoia or the work of idiots.

Its something Dave does regular, even when he hasn't seen the story or article in question.

Its something you do as well, and have done so again in this thread.

I'd fuck the lot of you off if I ha my way. I'm sure you all have good qualities but we cop enough without being slagged off in our "safe haven".

Fooking hell moomba,you think Blue Moon is a safe haven ? ;)

I'm all for a bit of hearty debate but there are plenty of forums we can go and be told how shit we are as a club and supporters without having it here as well.

To be honest, I can take someone telling me to fuck off without a problem, its the patronising attitude, the belittling and the snideness of it all on here lately that makes it less and less value as a forum.

That is one of his main qualities. He is probably pissed off that he has nothing to slag Bobby off about today.

AIQ88 said:
john blue said:

Well anyway if this is a crisis I can't wait to see what it will be like when we sort things out lol

Which is what Captain Fantastic was talking about yesterday.

Some people on here have been utter shit heads this last few weeks.

Anyway, the stupid media are starting to wind their necks in at last. We are set fair.

Can't read the article at all now - even if you click on the link from the index. Perhaps some one got pissed off and they pulled the article realising it could be taken as offensive.

I think it was meant to be light hearted but we all know how this paper resorts to cheap journalism and like some posters have said on here they are very pro-establishment (and so we're never going to be their favourite team). Saying that I've read worse from the Mirror - isn't their head of Sport a stockport fan (says it all really)

grim up north said:
think someone on another forum emailed Vicky Kloss about it and she replied that they had had a word

Which just goes to show that it was a big pile of shite written by a bigger pile of shite for a larger pile of shite. If it had any truth in it then I'm sure they would of kept it up.

It may of been written as a joke and nothing more, I mean, which dick head is going to believe such a story?!?!? Can't wait to read a satirical piece about slur Alex tomorrow.......

john blue said:

Herbert did an article over a year ago that Mancini was to be sacked, he has lost all credibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.