Daily Fail - They will try anyting to bury the club!

DortmundDummy said:
cookster said:
Can fault us on the pitch so now they turn to politics!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...years-Manchester-City-face-image-problem.html

Wouldn't expect anything less from the nations racist rag!
Nations `racist rag`..... pathetic that is, you have an agenda against ermmmm an agenda, what is it about some posters on here, constantly looking for an angle to beat free thinking people into the ground. lighten up.

If other teams got the same treatment as us we wouldn't care but it does seem we get lots of unfair stick. I mean that bollock faced Steven Howard from the sun even said he hated us. I don't mind that but he should start writing for umm some womens mag if he wants a rant and a natter.

These are news pages not opinion columns and these journo's are a lot of the time just abusing the position to have a rant at us.

Doesn't bother me as i read the Telegraph, which is pretty decent.

TCIB said:
DortmundDummy said:
cookster said:
Can fault us on the pitch so now they turn to politics!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...years-Manchester-City-face-image-problem.html

Wouldn't expect anything less from the nations racist rag!
Nations `racist rag`..... pathetic that is, you have an agenda against ermmmm an agenda, what is it about some posters on here, constantly looking for an angle to beat free thinking people into the ground. lighten up.

If other teams got the same treatment as us we wouldn't care but it does seem we get lots of unfair stick. I mean that bollock faced Steven Howard from the sun even said he hated us. I don't mind that but he should start writing for umm some womens mag if he wants a rant and a natter.

These are news pages not opinion columns and these journo's are a lot of the time just abusing the position to have a rant at us.

Doesn't bother me as i read the Telegraph, which is pretty decent.

You any good at the crossword?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.