Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

pieface said:
RIP Campbell.

Any one fancie Lexis boy back on the flat at carlisle 4.05.

Well handicapped on his best hurdles form,and Graham Lee is riding out of his skin on the levels,so sure to be fancied,but I'm not sure the undulations of a tricky Carlisle track will be ideal,so I shall go for Muffin Mccleay,who has been running well but finding a couple too good,only in a slightly higher class than this.

I didnt think/know about the track undulations,got him at 5/1 last night.
off out troutfishing what will be will be,good luck mate and thanks for giving me yet another variable to ponder in future.

Fancy Richard Hughes to have a good night at Kempton and backed him on 3 of his rides. McCoy and Maguire also have good chances at Worcester and backed those 2 of each of those 2.
Best bet of the day would be Aaraas in the Oaks trial at Naas. No world beater and nothing in this field should get in the first 5 nevermind 3 in the Oaks but Aaraas' form is the best. 2nd to Princess Highway who hacked up in the Ribblesdale(a few horses ran way underpar but still a good win) and if she can produce form like that again then she is way overpriced at 5/1.

Trade Commissioner a horse i put up a few months back has just hacked up at Salisbury. I said he could make up into a listed/group horse and on that performance i think he will. He will get 10f in time but definitely should stay at 8f for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.