Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

tasker said:
thank god for that, backed it again, when it drifted to 7/2, also got it in a double with viscount vert in the last

Good arrow Tasker.
I've also got Viscount Vert in the last leg of a win lucky 15 regretfully only one other winner :-(

oddfellows said:
tasker said:
thank god for that, backed it again, when it drifted to 7/2, also got it in a double with viscount vert in the last

Good arrow Tasker.
I've also got Viscount Vert in the last leg 4 of a win lucky 15 regretfully only one other winner :-(
fingers crossed it comes in for us mate<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:55 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
tasker said:

You just won me £160...owe you a drink :)
great stuff cookie, not my tips, im just pinching them :)

Well think i will go against you 2 guys and have a little on last desination...

Edit.

Should of gone with the flow dohhhh

Good tipping tasker.

Balding is on fire at moment had 3 winners yesterday,
Viscount Vert stayed on well and helped me break even on my L15<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
tasker said:

Well done pal, must have paid at least 18/1 for the double?

oddfellows said:
Balding is on fire at moment had 3 winners yesterday,
Viscount Vert stayed on well and helped me break even on my L15

-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 pm --

tasker said:

Well done pal, must have paid at least 18/1 for the double?
a touch under 16/1 only had a fiver on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.