Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

welcometomanchester said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
Coral eclipse.

Is so you think worth going in big.

Or can the unlucky godolphin horse do it?

Can't see past the favourite myself mate,although I think evens is a bit short.
Either Farrh or Nathaniel for the forecast for me.

Farrh was value at start of the week. Not for me now.

I really thought Farrh was unlucky and would of got to within half of length of so you think last time out,puts me off that it only won a thirsk handicap two outings ago..

Cant have the gosden horse its short of work,even the trainer said so..

11/10 so you think ................am all over it.

not sure if gsc posted on this thread but he left you all a tip bless him

3:40 | 8 Samtheman (Miss Alice Mills, 25-1 ); 3 Echo Dancer (Josh Wall, 18-1 ); 1 Nelson du Ronceray (Mr C Whillans, 8-13 fav); 9 ran. 10 Levantera (Paul Moloney, 4-1 2nd-fav);
Non-runners: Saute;

niall'sdiscoshorts said:

3:40 | 8 Samtheman (Miss Alice Mills, 25-1 ); 3 Echo Dancer (Josh Wall, 18-1 ); 1 Nelson du Ronceray (Mr C Whillans, 8-13 fav); 9 ran. 10 Levantera (Paul Moloney, 4-1 2nd-fav);
do you want to know something mate, i was just thinking to myself half hour ago, that when im in the cafe tomorrow (reading the papers) i was going to keep an eye out for couple of horses with sam in the name. never mind. will keep an eye out for it in future and call it gsc horse :-(

tasker said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:

do you want to know something mate, i was just thinking to myself half hour ago, that when im in the cafe tomorrow (reading the papers) i was going to keep an eye out for couple of horses with sam in the name. never mind. will keep an eye out for it in future and call it gsc horse :-(

just goes to show mate, he is still a big winner on here.

i was just looking at the results for today and saw that.
Lexis boy runs again saturday at haydock tough race though and the bookies are running scared of him.

pieface said:
i was just looking at the results for today and saw that.
Lexis boy runs again saturday at haydock tough race though and the bookies are running scared of him.
yes mate, noticed it, think it was 6/1 earlier today, best price of 9/2 now

Interesting,maybe someone had a big smash on him.
had a mate call me going up to haydock on saturday might jump in the back of his jag.

i was in the bookies today, placed £10 on murray 3-2 and got £10 cashback. as i was waiting for the money a guy rused over and placed a shit load of notes on a horse. as he sat down i went and stood next to him to try and see what his slip said.

3-10 chepstow. floral spinner

lovely 6/1 winner. and to think i got the £10 cash back to go and get some dinner hahahaha

pieface said:
Interesting,maybe someone had a big smash on him.
had a mate call me going up to haydock on saturday might jump in the back of his jag.
Dunt your gaffer ever take you to a meeting when one of his nags are running ?

^^He says i wouldnt like it in the helicopter...haha yeah right i wouldnt.
Ive been down a couple of times to watch them work on the gallops at hq with him this year.Two year olds learning to run with the wind all the way to the guineas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.