Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

A O Brien lucky 15 in the lead up to Sundays big race at the Curragh.
Kool Kompany in the race with Tiggy Wiggy , I Am Beautiful , Dick Whittingham , Anthem Alexander and Cappella Sansevero all still down to run this race if they all run could well be a pointer to what is the best 2 year old running at the moment and who will be the 1 to look at for next year.

Ground should scupper a couple of those from running mate,have a look at the legs on Beach Belle 11/2 with Paddy.

pieface said:
A O Brien lucky 15 in the lead up to Sundays big race at the Curragh.
Kool Kompany in the race with Tiggy Wiggy , I Am Beautiful , Dick Whittingham , Anthem Alexander and Cappella Sansevero all still down to run this race if they all run could well be a pointer to what is the best 2 year old running at the moment and who will be the 1 to look at for next year.

Ground should scupper a couple of those from running mate,have a look at the legs on Beach Belle 11/2 with Paddy.

Looking at the paper and 9 horses down to run still.
Cappella Sansevero - Colin Keane
Dick Whittington - C O Donoghue
Kasbah - N McCullagh
Kool Kompany - R Hughes
The Great War - J O Brien
War Envoy - J Heffernan
Anthem Alexander - P Smullen
Beach Belle - J Spencer
I Am Beautiful - M Hussey

A strong 9 horse field yes argee with the ground concerns. Its only missing Tiggy Wiggy and The Wow Signal to have the best possible field. O Brien on The Great War is a surprise thought he would of went for 1 of the other 3 runners than The Great War. Think Jamie had a hard choice to make but Hughes on Kool Kompany and Smullen on Anthem Alexander are the 1s to beat.

Fancied a flutter at Haydock today (I would have probably gone except for the fact that Tom Jones fan club will be there en masse!)
Tried to look for a little bit of value and have gone for:

13.50: Squats (win) 3/1
14.20: Lahaag (each way) 9/1
14.55: True Story (each way) 4/1
15.25: Psychometry (each way) 13/2
17.05: Mount Logan (each way) 7/1

Mrs TGR is pestering me to paint the front door...
Not a chance of that happening this afternoon now these bets are on!

TGR said:
Fancied a flutter at Haydock today (I would have probably gone except for the fact that Tom Jones fan club will be there en masse!)
Tried to look for a little bit of value and have gone for:

13.50: Squats (win) 3/1
14.20: Lahaag (each way) 9/1
14.55: True Story (each way) 4/1
15.25: Psychometry (each way) 13/2
17.05: Mount Logan (each way) 7/1

Mrs TGR is pestering me to paint the front door...
Not a chance of that happening this afternoon now these bets are on!

good luck with them TGR, i to have a little bet going today in the way of these............

Provenance @ 6/4............4.00 Haydock
Maverick Wave @ 15/8...4.45 Newmarket
Windshield @ 7/4..............5.30 Redcar
Trixie, 4 bets * £10.00

Banked just under 2k in the last week doing trixies

Good spot there with Squats TGR i dont know whats gone wrong with Patience Alexander,won a listed,beating Tiggy Wiggy,third in the albany,then they run it in a nursery giving tons to the others.

A good race the big race at the Curragh today. With Dick Whittingham beating Kool Kompany by a neck. The top 4 horses there was only 2 lenghts in it if that a really good race. Would love to see a rematch as any of the top 4 could well beat each other.

John F Kennedy won well in the earlier race over a mile. I think they might move him up to a Group race not saying he is group 1 standard but who knows.

Been on a bit of a roll of late even though the bookie is still well infront, banked another £700 last night so happy days.

not great prices but fully expect a return

Chester 5.30 Notarised
ripon 5.10 Patternd
mar/rase 8.15 Bathwick man

£10 Win Trixie Pays £300 ish

good luck what ever you do today.

DavidWhitesBoots said:
I'm at chester, today lads any tips appreciated......

little insight to what the markets are suggesting , if this is anything to go by ( it normally is ) then you will have a good day.

Chester
Race Move Horse Opening show Latest show
14:00 Steamer Bizzario 7/2 11/4

14:35 Steamer Bowson Fred 9/2 7/2

15:10 Steamer Top of The Glas 10/1 7/1

15:45 Steamer Lexi's Hero 7/1 11/4 - not won on the turf for ages, thats a big price shift

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.