Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Well done mate, I've missed this every time, they reckon best thing since sliced muffin! Get on Tuesday.
Morning all. Bet365 are going 5/2 2nd favourite at the mo. 3.28 Crayford T6
All the raving they have done about this it better win!!

:(

markbmcfc said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Well done mate, I've missed this every time, they reckon best thing since sliced muffin! Get on Tuesday.

Yeah mate but i live to fight another day....onwards and upwards

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
markbmcfc said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:

Backed into 6/4 and beat by 1/2 length.

Any ideas when it's next out, nds?

Blue Punter said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
markbmcfc said:

Backed into 6/4 and beat by 1/2 length.......would of been some money laid out mate, not forgetting my little wedge.

Any ideas when it's next out, nds?

No mate, the lad txt me and said "it was infront after the next stride".....no fucking good to me that.
I know you can set up a tracker for horses but is there one for dogs? i carn't find one......

Treve retired to stud I do wonder with all the horses retiring you got Kingsman , Austrailia more than likely and Tagrooda??? Some good horses wonder what will they do with Treve will Coolmore and Al Shaqab team up with 1 of Coolmore stallions in the coming breeding season or who? Biggest earning horse be Treve with Galileo.

I'm going to be at York Races on Friday and Saturday

anyone got any good tips for either day?

leighton said:
Treve retired to stud I do wonder with all the horses retiring you got Kingsman , Austrailia more than likely and Tagrooda??? Some good horses wonder what will they do with Treve will Coolmore and Al Shaqab team up with 1 of Coolmore stallions in the coming breeding season or who? Biggest earning horse be Treve with Galileo.

That's near certain to happen
Galileo will be proper fuckin balls deep.........

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:

That's near certain to happen
Galileo will be proper fuckin balls deep.........

How much is the most expensive horse?? As I think that a horse with Treve and Galileo will be costing someone millions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.