Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Looking forward to the big race tomorrow. The race of the Decade some are calling it. Golden Horn the best mid distance runner V the best miler Gleneagles. Also add into the mix Time Test and The Grey Gatsby its going to be some race. Happy to see Coolmore running Gleneagles when they could of avoided the race but there taking there chances here if he settles and gets the trip these 2 could well be going head to head. Would favour Golden Horn but not at that price but with Gleneagles at a big price and The Grey Gatsby too there more value for money to me but what a great race think there wont be a lot between the 3 horses.

Looking forward to the big race tomorrow. The race of the Decade some are calling it. Golden Horn the best mid distance runner V the best miler Gleneagles. Also add into the mix Time Test and The Grey Gatsby its going to be some race. Happy to see Coolmore running Gleneagles when they could of avoided the race but there taking there chances here if he settles and gets the trip these 2 could well be going head to head. Would favour Golden Horn but not at that price but with Gleneagles at a big price and The Grey Gatsby too there more value for money to me but what a great race think there wont be a lot between the 3 horses.
I've had a £5 e/w on Grey Gatsby @ 10/1 - talk of Gleneagles pulling out as ground is now soft

I've had a £5 e/w on Grey Gatsby @ 10/1 - talk of Gleneagles pulling out as ground is now soft
I seen that there now that they are going to be walking the track and the horse is at the track be a waste of money to bring the horse over and not run him. Fingers and toes all crossed that this now goes ahead. I got Gleneagles today at 11/2 never ever seen him at that price on Paddy Power. Roll on the big race.

I seen that there now that they are going to be walking the track and the horse is at the track be a waste of money to bring the horse over and not run him. Fingers and toes all crossed that this now goes ahead. I got Gleneagles today at 11/2 never ever seen him at that price on Paddy Power. Roll on the big race.
Good luck mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.