Daily Mail 'article' on Sterling shopping in Poundland

The reason they write it is the same reason why this thread is on its 6th page.

It's like those stupid fans taking a banner to a game protesting about ticket prices.....
It took to the sixth page until I saw a link. Even then it was embedded in a tweet which exposes the article for what it is.

It's probably been mentioned but why does earning X amount mean you have to shop big brands and fancy Dan?

On the other hand he was berated for spending top dollar on a swanky house as a lovely gesture for his mother.

He can't win for trying.

The Daily Mail will never see a click of me again after the fucking disgusting attempts at making Carrie Fisher sound like a scumbag. I don't care for anything it has to say on anything now, fuck that horrid publication.

So not only is this 'story' not fit to be toilet paper, the Mail also ripped the one year old photo without crediting the source. You're a fool if you buy this rag.

The Daily Hate Mail is a paper that clearly shows a free press exists here, as it is the most bile filled, racist, let's pander to those who still mourn the loss of the empire shower of ****s.

If an immigrant from a country they hate farts, they have a front page splash on the dangers posed by alien gas on little englanders nostrils.

A bitter, divisive and hate mongering shower of right wing baduns.

And I would love to bathe and annoint the size 7's of Kate Winslet every day of the week. Twice at the weekend.

I wouldn't even charge her. Preferring to be paid inkind.

The cretin, sorry, journalist, is obviously looking enviously at joining the Hello! magazine as a feature writer, and wants to put this on his CV. Nothing to see here.

He didn't get the job at Hello mag but was successful at its Yorkshire sister magazine called Eh up.

oh dear daily fail!!!

Surely they should print an apology saying when the photo was actually taken and trying to imply he is a tight arse?

He must be flush this month as Cousins have tweeted this:

C1VaBvLWgAUf5Tl.jpg:large

Raheem Sterling he shops at poundland , he shops at poundland , he shops at poundland , Raheem Sterling he shops at poundland , about time we took the piss out these hacks , must be a slow news day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.