Daily Mail, your media etc

my house value has increased probably 5X since I mortgaged it and I now own it outright - it matters not how much its vale falls I am not selling though I can see if house values fall to 1997 values (when I bought) then the UK is in the shit.
However this headline shows how out of touch these headline writers are as this is a headline from the 80's and early 90's - most people seem to be renting their homes - its property mortgage holders that need be worried

my house value has increased probably 5X since I mortgaged it and I now own it outright - it matters not how much its vale falls I am not selling though I can see if house values fall to 1997 values (when I bought) then the UK is in the shit.
However this headline shows how out of touch these headline writers are as this is a headline from the 80's and early 90's - most people seem to be renting their homes - its property mortgage holders that need be worried

I bought my house back in the late 80s and the house next door but one has just sold for 13.5 times what I paid for mine! I'm not moving though, a bit late now for all that upheaval so I had a new bathroom (with walk in shower) and a stairlift put in...yep I'm officially an old lady now...ok I'm not a lady but I am definitely old. :-) :-)

However I don't think that my house will fall back to the 1987 price!!! :-)

what value for money for the Mail....... how those being shown the exit door will be happy

They pay Johnson a fortune to write a weekly column. Week one they got slimming pills - week two some drivel about how those people in the submersible that were lost viewing the Titanic's wreckage were some sort of pioneering adventurers and now week three will be him slagging off ULEZ............... an idea introduced to the capital by him !!!!!

Would it be last in first out? That surely would put the lying turd out of a job.... I don't think I need to clarify which lying turd even though most of that piece of toilet paper's 'writers' are lying turds!!! :-)

Apologies for the bad language and the insult to turds!! ;-)

Eccles I’m shocked and disgusted.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.