Daily Mail, your media etc

Buy the Mail every day, the
Missus likes the crosswords and puzzles ect, I just like reading what is going to get the Lefty woke brigade wound up
I'd rather be woke than have issues with women, foreigners, the young, the old, people of a different colour, people not from round here and just about everyone who wouldnt look out of place in a 'Spoons really.
Personally I'm enjoying the daily shitshow that is the right and the far right, but yeah, the crossword and the puzzles...

I'd rather be woke than have issues with women, foreigners, the young, the old, people of a different colour, people not from round here and just about everyone who wouldnt look out of place in a 'Spoons really.
Personally I'm enjoying the daily shitshow that is the right and the far right, but yeah, the crossword and the puzzles...
Bloody hell i posted that ages ago, before the labour leadership was proven to be as corrupt and greedy as the Conservatives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.