Daily Tar says Johnson is a goner after bust up

Re: Adam Johnson in City Bust Up!

I believe everyting the Daily Star says unequivocally and take this source less story as gospel fact

Don't know whether this story is true or not but I'd be surprised if several players didn't receive a message loud and clear from the manager at the weekend. AJ, Kolo and Dzeko are the names which spring to mind as players who will now realise that they are not fancied as regulars. The first two got a fair bit of game time pre-season due to absentees so may have thought they had a chance. I'll be sad to lose AJ if/when it happens and I'm convinced he'll do the business elsewhere where he's let loose on the full back one to one and given lots of games. One thing in that article that is certainly true is that there is no place for AJ in a 352.

So Kolo Toure, Edin Dzeko and Adam Johnson all had a bust up with him?

Bloody hell were in meltdown, capitulation is on the cards. Might aswell hand united the title now I say

So the media propaganda has started, I think we should have a weekly prediction who is next to be unhappy at city.

mancunial said:
So the media propaganda has started, I think we should have a weekly prediction who is next to be unhappy at city.
I will be unhappy if my value gold seat is not padded, at the end of the row, near the bar & near the smoke free toilets ;)
There could be a bust up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.