Daily Tar says Johnson is a goner after bust up

Adam Johnson is the only 1st team member i think "meh" when there's talk of him leaving. Had a very promising first year with us but has gone backwards as a player imo. Too busy enjoying the night life instead of knuckling down and trying to force himself into the 1st team

maybe if Johnson had pulled his bloody
finger out and started to perform on the pitch
if might get a start

MCC said:
AJ looked happy enough to me.

Must admit that when he came off the pitch Sunday(we were just above the tunnel)he waved in a way that made me remark to my lad that I thought he would be leaving.It was a Mark hughes type wave!

Dzeko also came off the pitch early before the rest of the team and did not wave to the fans which I thought was poor,they were chanting his name despite a performance I could have put in.

I noticed Augero didn't wave in his usual manner. Jesus, he must be off too. Saying that, neither did Yaya... we are doomed, I tell you, we are fooked!!!

chrismcfc1 said:
He is going nowhere, he is on a 5 year deal probably on a fortune.
There is no way we are going to loan him out and subsidise his wage
As everton will pay him peanuts.

He is the sort of player that believes his own hype, I heard him on
The Austria tour complaining it was boring during the downtown.
If only he had a real job to complain about !!

hahaha

tbh i think also he generally do well as an impact sub but what strikes me with some players they complain about playing time but then when they play they don't do well

look yaya as an example, you can feel that he is so important that when he doesn't play there is something missing

example : the Newcastle game, Nasri was too slow then when yaya pushed forward he got 2 goals not to mention goals in fa cup....

MCC said:
AJ looked happy enough to me.

He certainly did , singing away with the rest of the players after they'd lifted the Shield ..

but who the fuck would want to go to Everton anyway ???

Johnson always strikes me as one of those players who plays briliiantly when he comes on in games that City are already cruising. Not so good when the pressure is on.
A bit like a Test batsman who always gets runs in the second innings when the game is virtually decided, but struggles in the first innings when every run is crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.