Dalglish gone (MERGED)

Re: The King is Dead

Where is this? I don't see it on any major websites.

What is the difference between Liverpool and North Korea?
One is an outdated regime with a leader who has a cult of personality which asserts he is a deity among his people. Whilst the other is just an impoverished country in the far east.

When will the myth of "King Kenny" and the liverpool way of bringing through people from within the club be finally laid to rest. They achieved succes under shankley and Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish in his first spell, but the "boot room" philisophy is now outdated and irrelevant as the desire to go back to playing like they did in the good old days. There greatest achievements in recent times have come under two foreign managers who had no previous association with the club, and if they are to achieve anything in the future that is route that they should go down.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
What is the difference between Liverpool and North Korea?
One is an outdated regime with a leader who has a cult of personality which asserts he is a deity among his people. Whilst the other is just an impoverished country in the far east.

When will the myth of "King Kenny" and the liverpool way of bringing through people from within the club be finally laid to rest. They achieved succes under shankley and Paisley, Fagan and Dalglish in his first spell, but the "boot room" philisophy is now outdated and irrelevant as the desire to go back to playing like they did in the good old days. There greatest achievements in recent times have come under two foreign managers who had no previous association with the club, and if they are to achieve anything in the future that is route that they should go down.
The speed of the internet!

They are discussing it on Talksport now. Not sure how valid the discussion will be when they have Mickey Quinn on the panel

£100mil(ish) on shit players, they won the League Cup but were awful in the league. Winning one out of only 3 trophies on offer is an achievement but I think his attitude to the Suarez incident and his general lack of clue in the transfer market mean, in my opinion he must go

I suspect it will come down to how flexible he is about any changes in roles and responsibilities they propose.

The yanks by nature will feel obliged to make some changes. They'll need to demonstrate to their investors that they're not just sitting on their hands. If he goes there and insists on keeping thing as they are he could be in trouble.

Andy-Carroll-of-Liverpool-007.jpg

I shall say no more. Kenny buy some shit players at huge prices mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.