Dalian Atkinson - Policeman guilty of manslaughter

For you and no one else. It hasn’t been mentioned anywhere else, either in the media or at the trial.

Not sure why you want it to be institutionalised racism. There is zero evidence of it being so.
There have been a few incidents other than the Atkinson trial. The Met officer who get sent down for being a Neo Nazi being one example. I will leave it there for now, seeing that you are on the wind up.

There have been a few incidents other than the Atkinson trial. The Met officer who get sent down for being a Neo Nazi being one example.
Indeed. They are in no way linked other than they both include policemen.

Are you related to Marvin?

“PC Monk also proceeded to kick Dalian Atkinson. At least two kicks were delivered by him to Dalian Atkinson’s forehead with enough force to leave the imprints of the pattern of the laces from the top of his boot on two separate areas of Mr Atkinson’s forehead.”

At this point Atkinson was flat out on the ground having been tasered. I've no idea if racism was behind it or not but I hope the **** gets life.

Indeed. They are in no way linked other than they both include policemen.

Are you related to Marvin?
Nope it is still racisim especially with the copper who stuck the boot in Atkinson along with the taser. We have to agree to disagree on this. Calling me tinfoil is uncalled for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.