Damage to ground by Schalke fans.

In such numbers though? Not being facetious I just may not have seen it. I'll admit to being in home ends myself the same way.
City could be selling blocks of tickets to these crowds instead of scattering them about but I have been next to other blues doing it as well.

Lets hope they don't do it for the Spurs tie. Or it will go off . That will spell more UEFA sanctions?

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 match between Manchester City FC and FC Schalke 04 (7-0), played on 12 March in England.

Charges against FC Schalke 04:
- Act of damages - Art. 16 (2) DR

These cases will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 16 May.

UEFA ‘Ethics’ Body??

Wtf.

I was flying back from a family visit on Wednesday and T3 was full of them. I now understand that famous sense of humour!!

Grown men wearing matching jackets. Deary me.
Just hate the so called "atmosphere" from such European teams.
No spontaneity, individuality, just a regimented bunch of fans singing exactly the same song as everyone else in unision and prompted by a central "brain" amongst them who decides what #EVERYONE# sings.

In contrast amongst the home fans even though not as loud, there was an ebb and flow, a connection between the crowd noise and what was happening on the pitch, spontaneous "oles" or songs that started organically on one part and flowed out....

Just hate the so called "atmosphere" from such European teams.
No spontaneity, individuality, just a regimented bunch of fans singing exactly the same song as everyone else in unision and prompted by a central "brain" amongst them who decides what #EVERYONE# sings.

In contrast amongst the home fans even though not as loud, there was an ebb and flow, a connection between the crowd noise and what was happening on the pitch, spontaneous "oles" or songs that started organically on one part and flowed out....
Lacking in charisma, a bit like Europeans in general :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.