Dangerous Dogs

Mr Edward's shoe mirror

On the news last night. 22,000 dog attacks in the UK in the last year, 3500 dogs seized by Police. 24 fatalities in 7 years. I could not imagine how awful that could be. Having a dog tearing you apart while you are conscious.

The other weekend, it was on the news that in three separate incidents, in Sheffield, dogs had escaped their gardens and attacked people and other dogs. The police said nothing about the breeds of dog, or the way that they had been reared, but requested that all dog owners made sure that their gardens were secure so that their pets couldn't escape. This is quite a worrying trend.

The XL Bully dog is the breed of choice now, if you want to look hard and strut around the estate. 3 people have been killed since 2020 by this breed alone.

HOME2 - Sika Bulls Kennel

American Bully dogs for stud in Liverpool | Pets4Homes

This one below killed a 10 year old boy in Wales.
American Bully dog fatal attacks on rise in UK but breed not considered a  danger - Mirror Online

And it's not just children. This 55 year old Kennel worker was killed by an XL bully in Dundee.
Kennel owner Adam Watts with rescue dog

Be careful out there. And if you see an XL Bully off the lead, climb a tree or stay in your car.

SAFARI LOVERS - Save money on expensive trips to Africa, take your family on a car journey through the local park, ask your children to dangle their limbs out of the window, especially around any young men struggling to control a dog which is considerably more powerful than them.

There’s a lad in the flats opposite mine who has a massive ugly muscle-bound dog with sawn-off ears that looks like it would maul a tiger to death.

Don’t know if it’s an XL bully or one of those dogo Argentinos but it’s not right and he walks it off the lead.

89C50857-DA4D-4710-BDBF-13B84031D227.jpeg

Why does anyone need a dog that looks like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s a lad in the flats opposite mine who has a massive ugly muscle-bound dog with sawn-off ears that looks like it would maul a tiger to death.

Don’t know if it’s an XL bulldog or one of those dogo Argentinos but it’s not right and he walks it off the lead.

View attachment 71536

Cos they are dickless, brain dead twats mate.

Probably best to wait till he's alone to tell him though.

Don’t know if it’s an XL bulldog or one of those dogo Argentinos but it’s not right and he walks it off the lead.

View attachment 71536

Cos they have small pricks(the owner).

I've had dogs all my life and there is no such thing as a dangerous dog, it's the pricks that have them and treat them badly that are the problem.
Can't agree entirely with that mate.
It's the damage these type of dogs can do when they snap.
Like people have said,they're not pets, why have one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.