Dangerous Dogs

I've had dogs all my life and there is no such thing as a dangerous dog, it's the pricks that have them and treat them badly that are the problem.
Its like children being bad, everything is a product of both nature and nurture. Just as some people are wired to be more aggressive than others, so are animals, but with good parenting that agression can be channeled towards positive things.
The problem is that its far too easy to go and get a dog, without any checks on if the owner or the property where they will be kept is suitable. To say we are meant to be a nation of pet lovers we dont do much to ensure their wellbeing.

Not that old chestnut.

Powerful dog bred for guarding or fighting plus twat owner = very dangerous dog.

Pomeranian with twat owner = slight nuisance.
Not an old chestnut at all mate, I've got mates who have had staffies and pitbulls and they have been soft as shit.
It's how you treat them.

Not an old chestnut at all mate, I've got mates who have had staffies and pitbulls and they have been soft as shit.
It's how you treat them.

It’s weird that when one goes turbo and attacks a small child, you never hear the parent say… Yeah, I thought that might happen one day.

I've had dogs all my life and there is no such thing as a dangerous dog, it's the pricks that have them and treat them badly that are the problem. and a Yorkshire terrier
I ain't seen any stories of granny's with dangerous Yorkshire terriers recently. Just cunts with **** dogs being the big man .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.