Dangerous Dogs

I was at the vets with merlin earlier and two mid size dogs decided to have a bark off , the owner thought it was hilarious, merlin did not and was shaking , some fucking thought would be good , dog owners seem selfish
People that bring dogs into pubs and think its funny when it starts barking away piss me off

And not all dog owners are selfish. No more than cat owners who think its ok for the cat to be shitting in everyones gardens

7ynsqpj2v6ob1.jpg

lol say's it all really. get them banned

Had a pit on me once whilst holding a 1ft terrier up a chain link fence...with the male & female pit owner 60yds away argueing with each other.

Man biting lines bred to man biting lines...

Something I don't understand is the rspca and other pet protection societies say its no use banning the breed as it doesn't cut the attacks.

Surely it does, if we cut down on all dangerous and powerful breeds we reduce those attacks at least... I just don't understand their concept here.

Something I don't understand is the rspca and other pet protection societies say its no use banning the breed as it doesn't cut the attacks.

Surely it does, if we cut down on all dangerous and powerful breeds we reduce those attacks at least... I just don't understand their concept here
Not sure of their reasoning. Maybe they just believe irresponsible breeders will just come up with a new 'breed' that will have similar traits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.