Dani Alves And David Villa For Sale.

sam-caddick

Guillem Balague states that Barcelona have put Alves and Villa up for sale in the summer to raise funds for a striker and some defensive options/ replacements.

Villa is getting on a bit now and after being out for half the season with a broken leg I am not sure he would be worth the punt, he does score 25+ goals a season though,

Alves could be a good signing but we are full up with right backs with Micah and ZabMan. He is not getting any younger but could be an option as a winger which I think he plays best anyway for Barcelona. He gets 30 asissts a season at Barcelona and was not far off that number whilst at Sevilla.

Villa is quality.

If we get the chance to get him, I think we should.

Him and Silva are on exactly the same wavelength.

No no no no no! to Alves. Villa would be good here but has looked out of sorts for Barca for a while, is it age catching up and will his bad injury have an effect on him? Potentially risky signing.

both good players, but no thanks.

dont need a right back.

and villa.....very risky, and been injured all year. getting on a bit too. wages would be high,no thanks

Old, high wages. Would need to be able to make a difference in the way Yaya has to justify that kind of transfer.

Our policy of generally buying young is working a treat. No need to do a Chelsea of 2007 at this stage

Not needed. Both class players but they're not for us. Sure 'Arry would love 'em though, they'd be t'riffic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.