Dani Alves And David Villa For Sale.

Our RB position is settled.

Villa is a huge risk but for a low fee and reasonable wages I would take a chance on him, assuming his leg is alright.

We don't require either,certainly not at the expense of strengthening the coffers of a rival......

Get them both in

Aguero
Tevez
Balotelli
Villa

Loan out guidetti to a prem team

Alves could provide width which we would all agree is lacking in our squad

Only if Alves came in to play a RM postion, like some have said for use to try Kolarov at on the left. But, we dont play that type of style so no for me as well

No to Alves.

Would love to see Villa in a City shirt though. Been a wish of mine since the takeover. Such a class player.
How his injury has affected him though will be impossible to tell as Barca will move him on before he plays again. Less than 10m and reasonable wages and i think we should go for it.

I'm baffled at all the people saying "No" to Alves..

He has 64 assists for Barcelona as a defender

Plus our squad lacks width and good crosses.. He's probably the best crosser in the world.. Mind you guys that he doesn't have a big target man to cross to at barca, so he REALLY needs to have sharp crosses to get the assist

The most underrated player in the world IMO, absolute retarded decision by Pep to let him out against chelski in the beggining

boloyev said:
I'm baffled at all the people saying "No" to Alves..

He has 64 assists for Barcelona as a defender

Plus our squad lacks width and good crosses.. He's probably the best crosser in the world.. Mind you guys that he doesn't have a big target man to cross to at barca, so he REALLY needs to have sharp crosses to get the assist

The most underrated player in the world IMO, absolute retarded decision by Pep to let him out against chelski in the beggining
we have zaba and richards

Alves is quality, but would he reach the same kind of form for us that he has at Barca?
I can't see it... The likes of Micah and Zabs are part of this team and thus will put in better performances for us than Alves would...

Villa, a few seasons ago Definitely... Not now, I'd rather we introduced Guidetti into the team as a backup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.