Dani Alves And David Villa For Sale.

sign alves in fact sign em both for the carling cup games we could play alves on the right and kolorov on the left and let them both take shots at dzekos head.

No but really, they would have been dream signings a few years ago, Villa may bounce back but its risky, Alves is a shit defender, decent winger, probably not worth the hassel

terry_phealens_mum said:
sign alves in fact sign em both for the carling cup games we could play alves on the right and kolorov on the left and let them both take shots at dzekos head.

No but really, they would have been dream signings a few years ago, Villa may bounce back but its risky, Alves is a shit defender, decent winger, probably not worth the hassel

You can't be serious, he's an excellent defender and would be a superb signing along with bale and would help develop Zab and Micah.

mancity5 said:
I thought we'd already bought David Villa, a couple of years ago..
Deadline day 2008, we had bids in for Villa, Gomez and I think Torres. We got Robinho<br /><br />-- Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm --<br /><br />Well according to "sky sources" anyway

Awaits a Spurs bid of 4 million for both of them.............. (and wanting Barcelona to pay 75% of the wages)

wow, look at us now, saying no to the world champions' all time top scorer :O
a few years back villa and silva was one of the best partnerships in europe, the last time i watch the two play together was in a spain game last year before he broke his leg, and their link-up play was still pretty much outstanding.

but i do agree, would be a very risky signing.

how many people are going to say "we already have richards and zabba" before this thread is over??? good god, think it through. first off, i have yet to see a reliable source say that we are in for dani alves anyway. but if we do go for him, we obviously don't have the intention of playing him at RB. we've been looking at defensive midfielders and quick wingers, this guy is both of those things. he can defend, he can cross, he is a proven playmaker, he's fast as hell...what's not to like exactly??

------------------------- hart ---------------------

richards ------ kompany ------ lescott ------ clichy

---------- dani alves -------------- yaya ------------

-------- silva --------- tevez ------------ nasri -------

--------------- kun motherfucking aguero ---------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.