Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: DANI ALVES..

Alves is one of only a couple of players that I'm sure barca would sell.

He plays a direct style of football, and he isn't a Catalan. While he is a very good player, he doesn't fit into barca perfectly.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Euro-Spy-transfer-news-Manchester-City-turn-to-Barcelona-star-Dani-Alves-after-Maicon-snub-article447929.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Eu ... 47929.html</a>

Manchester City have enquired about the possibility of taking Dani Alves to Eastlands.

According to AS, The Sky Blues made the query when they were in Barcelona to discuss the transfer of Yaya Toure, and after Maicon delivered his devastating snub to City yesterday, they may now pounce for Alves.

The Brazilian full-back, who will deputize for Maicon in this summers World Cup, has a contract that runs until 2012, and as of yet hasn’t been offered an extension by the Spanish champion's board.

The 27-year-old has been instrumental down Barca's right flank over the past two season, and has made 63 appearances since signing from Sevilla for around £28million.

simonr555 said:
Absolute dog of a player. Awful.

what a misguided comment! one of the best full backs around, yes suspect sometimes defensvily however is alot better than richards and zabelata who are constantly making mistakes. plus is 100 times better going forward, to become a top team you need full backs like alves.

What a brilliant signing this would be!

One of the best fullbacks in the world, without a doubt.

This is my opinion.

Biggsy1 said:
Taylor said:
No chance he'd leave Barca to come to us

Stranger thing shave happened, but I agree very unlikely!

Isn't there a quote from an alleged itk on another thread that there might be a surprise with Barca?? Who knows??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.