Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to..........????

giphy.gif
I draw a line at head butting the floor

Trouble about these threads are that people have an opinion, some of them quite fucking inane and
based on no knowledge of what is really going on. Other posters then read these as gospel and all
the depression and sulking starts. Bloody ridiculous and the posters who post the biggest shite
have a right laugh about it. It's subtle wumming, imo.

He's coming to City. There's no ifs and buts about it. We have the money PSG do. PSG don't have the coach and staff we do. Surely if PSG are giving him a higher wage, Alves will give City a chance to match it if anything.

Saying that transfer has been hijacked is absolutely bollocks.

My best bet is they're trying to fend us off Fabinho or trying and showing some ambition at most.

"Verrati bby you don't need to go, we bring Barca superstar to you, tell me which one you want"

Trouble about these threads are that people have an opinion, some of them quite fucking inane and
based on no knowledge of what is really going on. Other posters then read these as gospel and all
the depression and sulking starts. Bloody ridiculous and the posters who post the biggest shite
have a right laugh about it. It's subtle wumming, imo.

I'm sure/hope most are doing it tongue in cheek. Those who are seriously flapping at this "report" should take a long hard look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.