Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the moment they were pronounced man and wife, his missus said: "if you think I'm going to Manchester...".

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the ... badge of Manchester City". Works for me.

It was the French press that broke the story and Castles predictably just jumped on it. You can't break the PSG link by rubbishing Castles.

My take on it is that PSG have contacted Alves agent, but so what, I bet loads of clubs have. he is a free-agent. What is important is the player. As long as he is onside then we have nothing to worry about. Of course now it's been flagged up, we will all have a doubt in our minds now until it's done. The conflicting reports are all evidence, but you can't just dismiss the French reports out of hand because you don't like them. My take is that they represent PSG interest in the player but it is being overstated.
Not quite, the same tv show said Pep met with United in Paris before he joined us and their paper couldn't even bother to put the Dani story in their paper. Then La Parisian printed the rumor citing English sources(Duncan) all 3 of these sources had no idea Dani was even getting married. That's why these reports have been dismissed

It'll be done tomorrow, so I'm quite relaxed. I do believe PSG have made a push, but they've likely been refuted.
I bet all our transfer targets receive offers from other clubs and their agents might even say that more than 2 or 3 are acceptable financial terms. We're guessing aren't we. At least it should be resolved very shortly.

Not quite, the same tv show said Pep met with United in Paris before he joined us and their paper couldn't even bother to put the Dani story in their paper. Then La Parisian printed the rumor citing English sources(Duncan) all 3 of these sources had no idea Dani was even getting married. That's why these reports have been dismissed
OK. You no more than me about this. Thanks for the perspective

He'll probably go on his honeymoon tomorrow and we'll be left flapping for a few weeks more, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.